We all know how important it is to look after your teeth during treatment, but if you do play a contact sport, there is only one way to protect your new smile, a customised mouth guard. There are 5 good reasons to wear a mouth guard:
- May help reduce concussion
- Protects against soft tissue injuries
- Protects against jaw joint injuries
- Cushions teeth against impact
- Helps prevent neck & jaw injuries
They should be worn EVERY time you either play or train.
If you’re about to get your braces off, ask one of our staff about the 35% discount on your customised mouth guard!
You may have seen the Mouthguard promotion poster in our practice too.